Product design touches our everyday lives in many ways. Be it an ergonomic chair or car, a safety pin or an aircraft, all of them have been designed by a product designer. Product design is a thrilling, popular and growing career choice. Students of product design courses are taught to consider safety, preferential, cultural, historical, value for money and functional aspects while creating products. To be successful, product designers need to be strong at design thinking, understand consumer behavior, learn from the past, and creative.
At Poddar Design Institute, we offer a 3-year bachelor degree program and 1 – year diploma program in product design. It offers students a deeper understanding of the diverse topics of product and industrial design and builds expertise in the tools and techniques to translate their visions into products. Our program prepares a student to explore disciplinary boundaries and encourages creative thinking through skill-building courses in graphic representation and material prototyping.
- B.Voc. – 3 Years
- Diploma – 1 year
XII exam passed student from any stream can apply. Although, the percentage for getting admission in the college may vary every year according to the availability of seats.
Poddar International College follows Rajasthan ILD Skills University norms for admission & eligibility. All such rules related to admission are mentioned in college prospectus also.
Counseling by Experts: Subject experts and Head of Department of various departments provide counseling about course structure, contents, scope and other related details of the course to the candidate seeking admission & their parents.
Registration Form along with prospectus can be obtained from the college campus on payment of the prescribed amount.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
We also provide online admission facility. Provisional admission form can be filled by clicking on this link. After filling this form, the registration fee can be paid by Demand Draft/ IMPS/ NEFT as per the bank & beneficiary details mentioned on the form.
- College provides limited hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately.
- Transportation facility is also available throughout the Jaipur city.
- Financial Assistance is also provided to the eligible candidates.
- Original 12th class Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (To be deposited only by other than RBSE passed students)
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- 10th& 12th class mark sheet- 2 photocopies each
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar card photocopy
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.
- Product Manager
- Product Designer
- Product Marketer
- Quality Control Manager
- Product Show Organiser
- Product Pattern Maker
- Product Illustrator
- Product Finisher