ENTREPRENEURSHIP CELL (EUREKA)
A Gateway to Self Sustenance
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EUREKA) has been established with the objective of creating, fostering and promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship among the youngsters of our institute as well as our nation. To develop a sense of SELF-EMPLOYMENT, we undertake various initiatives like workshops, seminars, guest lectures, games, and competitions.
EUREKA is strived to build a strong platform for our budding entrepreneurs.
To promote and develop high-end entrepreneurship for manpower as well as self-employment, EUREKA is also providing infrastructure and technical support to those having innovative ideas to transform them into new products and services for the betterment of the society.
EUREKA also assists students with mentoring, Planning and execution of their ideas.
To uplift entrepreneurship/start-ups, we are also privileged to have a dedicated body named as Society for Sustainable Eco-friendly Solutions under which we are running Biotechnology Business Incubator (BBI) for which we have been assigned grant from Department of Science and Technology, Government of Rajasthan.
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door” – Milton Berle
Functions of EUREKA
- To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes to benefit the budding Entrepreneurs.
- To conduct research work and survey for identifying Entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To organized guest lectures, workshops etc. based on Entrepreneurship
- To extend necessary guidance to the students for execution of projects.
- To arrange visits for prospective Entrepreneurs.
- To conduct skill-development programmes leading to self-employment
- Session on “Start-Up India”
- Session on “How to develop Business Presentation”
- Orientation Program and Session on “Motivation for Entrepreneurship”
- Brainstorming session and Idea Generation Program
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme by Start-Up Oasis
- Session on “Being self-motivated”
- Session on “Follow your Passion”
We have collaboration with Start-Up Oasis, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Rajasthan Angel Investor Network and many start-ups/entrepreneurs to promote entrepreneurial activities among the students.
We have been sanctioned grant from Department of Science and Technology, Government of Rajasthan for the development of Incubation Center to encourage entrepreneurship.