Admissions to the program offered in Design Course by Poddar International College, Jaipur, are subjected to complete adherence to the following guidelines and set of instructions for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Applicants are expected to abide by these rules and guidelines for mutual convenience and smooth evaluation:
- Students who have completed their Class 12th from any Streams (Arts/Science/Commerce) are eligible to apply. Students currently in Class 12 can also apply (For Undergraduate Programs). For M.Voc., Graduation is required in any stream from recognized University / College / Institute.
- To get admission at Poddar for the session 2020-21, the eligibility is:
B.Des – 10+2 in any stream with a minimum of 48% marks in aggregate in all subjects. 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST/State OBC (Non-creamy layer)
B.VOC/Diploma – 10+2 in any stream
M.VOC – Any Graduate
- For those with gap in year, Affidavit is required.
- Provisional admissions will be done for those whose result is awaited. Confirmed admission is granted upon submitting 12th class mark sheet (for UG or Diploma course) / all year Graduation mark sheets (for Master’s Course)
- Direct Admission for Certificate Courses.
- Fill the Application Form. It can be done in either way – Offline or Online.
- Application Form Costs Rs.600 (non-refundable) offline and Rs.600 for online. Submitting application form do not guarantees confirmed admission.
- The admission process for design courses includes two steps:
Portfolio could be anything that you have done by yourself. Sketching, painting, embroidery, photography, worked with material, or have written anything creative, narrative etc.
- Students have to present their portfolio to show their creativity and interest in design course.
- Student can submit the e-file of their portfolios (can be shared via WhatsApp, email, drive share, photocopies, or can be shown during their campus visit).
- Upon clearing the portfolio round, student will receive an interview call.
- Interview can be done via telephone, skype or at campus.
- In case, student is unavailable on the date of interview, he/she can request for a date-change with a formal request letter/email/call.
- Interview is done to evaluate the confidence and individual personality.
Students who have appeared for NID/NIFT may apply for direct admission through their Scorecard.
- Upon clearing the above two rounds, Result will be shared through SMS and E-Mail.
- Qualified students have to submit the first installment of the fees by the given date. If payment is not made by the due date, the seat will be offered to the next wait-listed applicant.
- At the time of admission, following documents are required to submit at the Admission Office of Poddar International College:
- Photocopy of class 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of class 12th marksheet (if available)
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- 5 passport size Photographs
- Migration & Character Certificate
NOTE: All the above documents have to be submitted along with the original documents for verification.
- The validity of these documents and responsibility of correct/accurate information lies solely with the applicant.
- If the information provided by the applicant is found to be incorrect or inaccurate, PIC reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage of the process leading to forfeiture of the amount paid.
- Cost of traveling/boarding/lodging for students or guardians shall be borne by the self.
- Hostel Facilities and Transport Facilities are available for both boys and girls.
Further information regarding the same will be shared at campus only.
*Please note: Poddar International College reserves the rights to amend any of the above-mentioned clauses without prior notice to the applicants.